Discover the Japanese Demon Mask, a symbol of Japanese culture and Shinto folklore
Will you dare to wear this Japanese Demon Mask? In Shinto folklore, demons are called Oni or Yokai. This Oni mask is a true symbol of Japanese culture and Shinto folklore. It has been worn since the era of samurai and great shoguns. By ordering this traditional Japanese mask, you will immerse yourself in the world of samurai and ninjas. It is also similar to the mempo mask worn by Japanese warriors in the Edo era.
This samurai accessory is hand-carved by our artisan with ultra-resilient materials. The paint is of superior quality to ensure a long lifespan. This Japanese mask is perfect for a costume party, a samurai cosplay, or a ninja ensemble.
- Handmade Japanese Oni mask
- Dimensions: 17 x 19 cm (6.7 x 7.4 in)
- Traditional samurai half-mask: adjustable via the strap
- Mempo mask finish with soft foam and silky interior fabric
- Durable PU and fiberglass mask