Traditional Japanese Wabi Sabi Style Ceramic Bowl
Discover this beautiful ceramic bowl with a sleek design, inspired by the traditional Japanese Wabi Sabi style. Made using ancient artisan techniques, this bowl is perfect for integrating into the Japanese tea ceremony. Its elegance and simplicity make it a unique and authentic object.
- Ceramic bowl
- Traditional Japanese Wabi Sabi style
- Package includes one bowl
- Capacity: 1000 ml
- Eco-friendly manufacturing
- Dimensions: 20.5 x 8.5 cm
Immerse Yourself in the Japanese Tea Ceremony with this Japanese Bowl
This Chawan tea bowl is the ideal accessory for experiencing the tea ceremony in an authentic way. Respecting the codes and traditions, it will allow you to live a unique and enriching experience.
Use this bowl to prepare your matcha tea. Its perfect dimensions facilitate the mixing of the powder and water with the bamboo whisk. Its flared shape will allow you to whisk the tea optimally, giving it the right color and consistency.
What attitudes should be adopted during the tea ceremony?
- 💯 The Japanese tea ceremony is a moment of sharing and meeting. It begins with a greeting while standing and bowing the head.
- 💯 The necessary utensils will be cleaned with clear water by the tea master.
- 💯 It is important to wait for the tea preparation to be completed. You cannot serve yourself, it is the tea master’s responsibility. When you receive the bowl, you must greet it by lightly bowing your head.
- 💯 The utensils will be delicately cleaned to avoid scratches and will be presented to the guests again.
- 💯 We offer a collection of tableware and utensils for the tea ceremony. Feel free to take a look to complete your table set.