Experience the art of wabi-sabi with this Japanese cup to enjoy a soothing cup of green tea or coffee
If you’re a coffee or tea lover, then this ceramic cup is perfect for you. It’s ideal for savoring your morning coffee, a relaxing infusion, or a delicious hot chocolate.
Tea holds a significant place in Japanese culture. The tea ceremony, known as chanoyu, is a privileged moment and a refined art that follows specific codes.
If you want to prepare a good matcha tea, here are the steps to follow:
How to prepare matcha green tea?
- 💯 Start by heating water in a saucepan.
- 💯 Wait for the water to reach a temperature of 80 degrees. Beyond that, the tea becomes bitter and less enjoyable to drink.
- 💯 Place about 60g of matcha tea powder in a traditional Japanese bowl, then pour 60ml of hot water.
- 💯 Mix your drink with a Chasen, a Japanese whisk. The tea is ready when bubbles start to form and there are no more lumps.
- 💯 To preserve the beauty of your cup, immerse it in warm water and gently scrub to avoid scratches.
- 💯 Discover our collection of Japanese cups. You’ll find the perfect addition to your table setting to create a Zen and trendy Japanese ambiance.