Step into these traditional Japanese shoes and show off your love for all things Japanese
Discover these Geta sandals, sturdy and traditional wooden sandals. Their raised platform keeps your feet dry and their authentic design perfectly complements a kimono, yukata, or hakama pants. But they can also add a touch of Japanese style to a modern outfit.
These Japanese sandals are carefully handcrafted. They can be worn with a pair of tabi socks in winter or barefoot in summer. The wood is varnished for increased durability. If you’re passionate about Japanese culture, these sandals are a unique addition to your wardrobe.
- Design: Japanese-style sandals
- Wooden sandals for women and men
- Platform height of approximately 5 cm
- Adjustable Hanao strap made of soft cotton for a perfect fit
- Sandals carved from raw, lightweight, and sturdy wood
- Non-slip rubber coating
Check out the tutorial below to learn how to wear them. We recommend going one to two sizes up from your usual size for optimal comfort.