Discover this beautiful Japanese kimono for important events!
During the Edo period, the kimono was the traditional attire worn by all Japanese men and women. However, with Japan’s opening to the world, Western clothing began to spread, relegating the kimono to the background. Nevertheless, on special occasions, the people of the Land of the Rising Sun continue to proudly wear the kimono, such as weddings, graduations, Shinto ceremonies, traditional dances, or even in Japanese theater.
This traditional kimono for women has a T shape that allows it to adapt to all body types. By wearing it, you will immerse yourself in the captivating world of Japanese geishas. The floral patterns printed on the fabric symbolize the subtle beauty present in each of us. Moreover, the fabric has been specially chosen to offer optimal comfort.
To wear this outfit in accordance with geisha tradition, here are some tips we would like to share with you:
- 💯 Regarding size, we recommend that women measuring between 1.55m and 1.65m choose size S. For those taller than 1.65m, size M is advised. You can also consult our size guide for more details.
- 💯 The complete geisha attire consists of several elements and accessories. It is necessary to wear white thin socks called Tabi, as well as geta sandals (or zori). The kimono is tied with a Japanese Obi belt.
- 💯 As for accessories, we recommend adding a Japanese fan and a kanzashi comb to maintain your hairstyle.
- 💯 For a colorful style, we suggest our splendid red Japanese kimono. This traditional attire showcases the same colors as the Japanese flag.
- Follow tradition: close your kimono by crossing the left side over the right. This ancient custom is respected by all Japanese people.