Discover this beautiful Japanese fish pattern bowl to enhance your meals
This stunning Nippon ceramic bowl is adorned with motifs representing Koi carps, Japanese fish symbolizing strength, masculinity, bravery, and courage. These motifs are widespread in the Land of the Rising Sun…
Add an authentic Japanese decoration touch to your table with this bowl. It has been designed according to Japanese traditions and fits perfectly into an Asian table setting.
You can use this bowl to prepare and enjoy a variety of Japanese dishes such as sushi, donburi, soy sauce rice, teriyaki, and many more. It is also ideal for savoring a delicious miso soup, a pork tonjiru soup, or an udon noodle soup.
Want to know the proper table manners in Japan? Here are some tips:
- 💯 Start your meal by saying “itadakimasu,” an expression of respect for the served food.
- 💯 Hold the bowl in the palm of your left hand and use chopsticks with your right hand to avoid making crumbs everywhere.
- 💯 Unlike the West, it is considered a compliment to make noise while eating in Japan. It shows that you appreciate your meal. If you want to learn more, watch some manga to familiarize yourself with this practice.
- 💯 This bowl is a precious Japanese utensil, so make sure to preserve it from scratches by cleaning it with a sponge and warm water.
- 💯 Explore our collection of Japanese tableware on our online store. You will find everything you need to create a unique Wabi Sabi ambiance.