Geta Japanese Shoes: The Must-Have Accessory for Manga and Harajuku Fashion Enthusiasts
Elevate your wardrobe with a pair of Japanese wooden flip-flops. These unique shoes feature wooden soles and thick fabric straps adorned with Japanese patterns. The sole of the Geta Japanese Shoe is supported by two “teeth” to give you height while preventing the bottom of your clothes (kimono, yukata, hakama pants, or jeans) from getting dirty.
- Design: Traditional Japanese footwear
- Wooden sandals for women and men
- Platform height approximately 5 cm
- Adjustable Hanao strap to customize and tighten the wooden Geta sandal. Made from soft cotton
- Sandals carved from raw wood, both lightweight and sturdy
- Non-slip rubber coating for optimal grip
Check out the tutorial below to learn how to wear these shoes with style. We recommend getting one to two sizes above your regular size for a perfect fit.